Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Mystery Disease





Here's my version of a comfy concert outfit. I wore this to MGMT's Tokyo tour last Jan 11, 2014. It was by far, the best concert i've ever been to. I didn't expect Tokyo's crowd to be that crazy! MGMT was fantastic live, contrary to what everyone USED to say. 


LATOKYO beanie
Paris Kids choker
Mr. Gugu sweater
Forever 21 moto
Topshop pants
knock off boots 
The Emporium bag



Love the sassiness of this high quality beanie from LATOKYO. It totally screams me, don't you think? Haha. Go get your own in their website!



Actually borrowed this bag from my sister. Haha!



10 comments:

  1. Everything is awesome! <3
    Been following you on Tumblr for quite a while. I just found out that you also have blogspot! Just followed this awesome blog. *u*

    xx, Jamie of Spotlight on Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. If you wish to support young skilled people in their creation so please http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/designer-fashion-factory-wtf/x/6022863
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that beanie in my life. Haha!

    http://ayradeocampo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style!! :)
    im following now with GFC and also on bloglovin'
    hope you can visit me soon!!

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary
    Alice's Pink Diary FACEBOOK PAGE
    Alice's Pink Diary BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice t-shirt... great!

    http://hartinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your eyebrows ~ Care to explain them more :) ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a killer look! Love your blog! :-)

    Love,
    Ysabel of Pleasantly Chic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style, this beanie is just the perfect touch ;)

    ReplyDelete