Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Joyeux Noël





Primadonna  dress
Shake Shake beret
H&M coat
Korea brogues
Hila Binyamin necklace




I felt like sporting a monochromatic outfit this Christmas day. I spent the evening with my family despite of having plans to go out for dinner with my friends in Harajuku. I guess it's a Filipino tradition that other cultures don't practice. 



I hope you guys had a happy christmas with your loved ones! Always remember to be thankful not just for the expensive gifts that you received, but also the warm meal and roof over your head this cold season. Happy holidays!


Don't forget to hype this look on Lookbook.nu!






4 comments:

  1. elegant and clear! love your style beauty
    followed on onbloglovin <3
    have a nice day
    xxx
    http://rslamode.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic styling! I love your coat and hat! Happy New Year,
    xx from LA,
    Kristi
    www.currentlycrushing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute Parisian style outfit. I love it =) Great Job

    Feel free to check out my blog too

    sprinkleofmetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete