Friday, December 13, 2013

Clean and Genuine




             

 Pictures by Ashley Dy
Shot at Shimo-Kitazawa


Topshop sweater
Monki pants
Louis Vuitton bag
Forever 21 cardigan
Casio watch
Forever 21 rings




Spent a beautiful weekend day in Shimo-Kitazawa with some wonderful people. This place is simply beautiful, every corner of the area is so photogenic! Haha. 



I love these high waisted velvet pants! They fit me very snuggly and are extremely comfy too. 


The pair of loafers I was wearing here are actually my school shoes. Haha! I thought they finished the preppy look I was going for.  


I'm wearing a lipstick from NYX matte lipsticks called "Perfect Red". 



Marimar effect. Haha! My hair's turning amber cause the black dye is fading, and i'm considering dyeing it wine red. What do you guys think? 

'Til next time dolls. 

xx,
Izumi

8 comments:

  1. Izumi, you are so beautiful! I am not even kidding. <3 _ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Outfit
    Just loved! So so cool
    You done a great job
    love those pics

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/12/17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty as usual <3
    love this outfit and the shoes! :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look & photos! your sweater looks very cozy and warm. I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://giagraysonmichaelkors.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the hairstyle and makeup
    xo
    www.showandpastell.com

    ReplyDelete